Tuesday, September 18, 2012


                The times I wish time would stop

                I love my family! I cherish them so much! Whenever I am just hanging with them I feel complete. I think my family is one of the only group of people that realize who I really am, and accept me for it. I don’t feel like I need to be anyone different when I am with them.  When I look back on the picture of me with my sister and all of my cousins I can just tell we all truly are at our happiest by the brightness that shines through our eyes and the true grin on our faces. Everyone in my family has made a huge impact on me because our whole big extended family is very close. Some of my friends don’t even know anything about all of their family but I am lucky enough to be so close to mine.

When I am with these people that I enjoy so much it seems like time flashes by too quickly! I wish I had more time when it came to my family. I am always so busy with so many other things so I miss my family like my cousins, aunt’s uncles and grandparents a lot (sometimes I am even too busy to talk to my parents). If time would just remain still for a few days I would through a party for my family! It would be a week long family reunion! Yeah buddy! That would be amazing! We would do the usual fun things but this time we would have way more time before we had to go our separate ways, parents to work and kids back to school. We would plank in random places, EAT, scary movie marathons, fashion show with any supplies you can find as your outfit, play American idol (don’t ask), just hang out and talk, play dorky games like “what if” and spoons, have a picnic under the willow tree (we call it the friends tree and it is where Winnie the pooh lives, obviously!) No matter what we do my family makes everything ten times more fun! Don’t take time for granted because you never know when your time or someone else’s will run out. Being around your family is not a time to be stressed! It is the complete opposite! So if not already, learn to love them for who they are (and if you have a family like mine it’s not hard to do at all) and remember on someday when you don’t have anything going on, you can always count on your family (at least I hope so) so give them a visit. I believe family should come before anything else.  (452)

Danni N.

No comments:

Post a Comment