Tuesday, September 4, 2012


I don’t dislike many things
                I don’t dislike many things but one thing, or one type of person I should say, that I really just don’t understand is this. It’s people who have to comment on everything, mainly when are in in class. There is usually one of these people in each class, and although the random exclaims are sometimes amusing, they do tend get exceedingly annoying. I am sure anyone one that is a teenager can understand what I am saying. I mean can they just keep their mouths shut for a few minutes? Sometimes not everyone cares about what the entireties of your thoughts are! Some thoughts become more meaningful the longer you wait to say them; this way you can make what you are going to say more worthwhile. Rather than saying something that you just randomly thought of.
                I am not saying that people who talk a lot are annoying, it is just the people who blurt out the most irrelevant things just to get there voice heard. They could find other ways of getting attention, if they need it oh so badly, like being in a play or musical, or at least say something essential for the topic we are discussing for when they do chose to speak.  (213)

No comments:

Post a Comment