Sunday, April 28, 2013

Angel eyes


I think the song “angel eyes” by Love and Thief is just such a cute song. It’s the kind of song that everyone can sing along to. They are singing words that a lot of people may think about the person they are in a relationship with.

There’s a little bit of devil in her angel eyes

 She’s a little bit of heaven with a wild side

 Got a rebel heart a country mile wide

 There’s a little bit of devil in her angel eyes

 A little bit of devil in her angel eyes

               I can’t help looking at these words without smiling! The tune of this song definitely has a country flair to it, but not overly country so that I think everyone would still enjoy it. This songs pretty cool because I could see dancing to it, but I could also see just relaxing in the pool listening to it too. It’s got that beat that is calming and upbeat at the same time that is very unique.

Saturday night she’s rockin’ out by the bonfire

 Flirting from that tail gate and crankin’ up the dial

 Come Sunday mornin’ she’ll be singing with the choir

 Drivin’ me crazy with that kiss me smile

               This part of the song portrays the curtness of the song. It’s just a good old fashioned love song, done in such a cute way. And there’s nothing wrong with that! (237)

No comments:

Post a Comment