Friday, February 1, 2013

A little change can be good for anyone


Does anyone else just absolutely love it when your parents go on vacation and you go a few days or maybe even a week if you’re lucky without parental supervision to watch you’re every move? When my parents go on vacation most of the time I stay at my grandmas but everyone and a while I just stay at home. I actually prefer staying at my grandparents because they are like a whole different species than my parents. I’m pretty sure the word “no” is not in there vocabulary. Living in a different place for a week is so fun, I am the kind of person that doesn’t really get home sick so it is so fun for me to stay somewhere else than I am used to for a week or so because it’s just a fun change things up. I like experiencing new things and I love change in most ways. While my parents were somewhere else experiencing new things I was too! Of course it was smaller things like seeing how much ice cream I could eat within in an hours’ time. I guess my point is, to me life shouldn’t be falling into a normal routines.  Normal routines are boring. If you eat a sandwich every day for lunch aren’t you going to get bored, try something new for god’s sake! Little changes can make your life just a little more exiting. Try small things like changing up your clothes or your hair. Try eating some new things, playing some new games. It’s awesome to keep the things that work well for you like your best friends or your favorite toothpaste, but don’t be afraid to keep these good things and add new things on top. Meet some new people, try something new. (279)

No comments:

Post a Comment